- Information we collect about you:
- We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following services: Information we receive from you on applications or other forms; information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency.
- Information we disclose about you:
- We may disclose all of the information that we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our members and former members to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- How we protect your information:
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- What you can do to help:
- Protect your account numbers, your plastic cards, your card numbers, your Personal Identification Numbers (PINS), and passwords. Do not write your PIN on your card, nor keep it with your card. This will provide additional security to your account in the event your card is lost or stolen.
Use caution when disclosing personal information (account numbers, card numbers, social security number, etc.) to other parties or persons. If you receive a call or other request from someone claiming to represent the credit union, beware. Official credit union staff will have access to your information and will not need to ask for it.
Assure that your information with us is current and up-to-date. If your address, phone number, or other information changes, notify us immediately. We need current information on how to reach you. If we suspect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of your account account, we will attempt contact you immediately.
Never hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need information. Our mission is to serve our members.